Thanks for making this beautiful work of art!

I have enjoyed this fully!

Yes there are some bugs, however that does not take away anything from this product/content.

The only thing holding this back is the natural limitations of DCS itself in its current build.

Don't want to spoil anything, so all I will say is that I loved the whole package.

For a future wish I would have loved to have "BIO" brief before startup somehow. (limitations I guess) Seems a bit strange to hear "BIO" say you will take the Dream2 departure when you are already en-route.

You know what? Limits aside, DCS need the support for Video brief, or in game narrated first person brief in a virtual classroom. Having a character stand there and talk inside a classroom, or on a boat in the ready room. 🙂

Anyway!

Again, loved the campaign. Looking forward to a followup. I would do it all over again, anytime baby!

Edited by Ducksen
Spelling

@Ducksen thanks, I'm happy you enjoyed it.

We chose to do the briefing en route to save time. Otherwise you'd spend an extra 5-10 minutes on the ground, an you'd be bored en route to the range. This way you get airborne quicker, and Bio entertains you while navigating to the range.