CPL gains

Ahmed

Hi,

Still unrelased, but the CPL AP gains look way too agressive for both NAVBLIM and TACBLIM on the preview video (as if the AP was commaned by Peter Besenyei). As the specific roll rates won't be easily found in any public docs, it would be great if ED reviews this with their SMEs

• Like 3

• ED Team

We will check, but we will need evidence.

As you mention we will be asking our Hornet SME's.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

6 minutes ago, BIGNEWY said:

We will check, but we will need evidence.

As you mention we will be asking our Hornet SME's.

thanks

Straight off the bat, the Nav BLIM is fixed at 30 degrees (reference the flight manual), in the video we see the bank reaching as much as 45 degrees in Nav. 

As for the rate, I'm sure an SME could help.

476th Discord   |    476th Website    |    Swift Youtube
Ryzen 5800x, RTX 4070ti, 64GB, Quest 2

• ED Team
6 minutes ago, Swiftwin9s said:

Straight off the bat, the Nav BLIM is fixed at 30 degrees (reference the flight manual), in the video we see the bank reaching as much as 45 degrees in Nav. 

I may have missed this in the video, but I haven't seen NAV or TAC BLIM selected. And I'm assuming TAC is selected, so we can see 45 degrees bank.

1 minute ago, cofcorpse said:

I may have missed this in the video, but I haven't seen NAV or TAC BLIM selected. And I'm assuming TAC is selected, so we can see 45 degrees bank.

The way I interpreted it, Nav is when you are in Nav MM. Tac is for AG or AA MM.

3 minutes ago, cofcorpse said:

It can be selected by pilot regardless of Master Mode.

Indeed thanks, I've had another review and discussion with friends. It would seem I misunderstood the AC Data selection. I initially thought it was the option to select which bank angle between 30-60 TAC BLIM would stick to. But now I realise its instead the option to select which BLIM its following, TAC or NAV. With the tac limits being driven by airspeed.

Interesting note, the maximum roll rates are also written in the same document.

• ED Team

Hi all, 

I have reported this to the team, 

thank you

• Thanks 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2