UHF Radio, Repeater and Clock are too bright at night

elfred

The displays of the UHF Radio, UHF Repeater and Clock are too bright at night.

How to reproduce: Create Fast Mission, A-10C, From runway, Time 00:10, Turn down flood light to normal night level. Very bright white light from displays of the UHF Radio, UHF Repeater and Clock.

• Like 1

Yes i totally agree, seems like anything with white light is excesively bright.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

Hi,
the instruments you mentioned don't react to instrument brightness rheostat(s). They're always 100% bright. (Correct or not - IDK).

Secondly, left console backlight is powered when cold & dark. This was reported (IIRC a few months ago).

Thirdly, A-10C II presents the above phenomena as well.

Screenshot for reference.

a-10c.jpg

i7-8700K 32GB 2060(6GB) 27"@1080p TM Hawg HOTAS TPR TIR5 SD-XL 2xSD+ HC Bravo button/pot box

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Reported that the clock should be controlled by the flight instruments dial.

I don't see any documentation that we can control the intensity of the UHF repeater and UHF radio display.

dUJOta.jpg

Windows 11 | i9 12900KF | 64GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | TM Warthog HOTAS | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | TM MFDs + Lilliput 8" | TIR5 Pro