Does anyone have any x52 .pr0 files for the f 16?

since the x52 does not have enough buttons so I use their software because I can switch to different modes so that I can have more buttons. So last year i found a forum with a .pr0 file for the f16, but i lost the file and im now looking for the forum post but i cant find it, so does anyone reading this know where i can find that file? sorry about my English, its not my primary language.

Well I use X52PRO .pro profile for years(Red for AA and NAV,Purple for AG,MODE 1 and 2),for me it is analog as what I use in BMS,includes TRACK IR profile...

Radar cursor works only in RED and PURPLE(1 ,2).

Hope it will be good for you too.

Tip:looks like Saitek X52 is using lots of input power in DCS,maybe you shoud consider getting USB hub with externall power supply!!

DCSF141618.pr0

Edited by Airbarba

4 hours ago, Airbarba said:

Well I use X52PRO .pro profile for years(Red for AA and NAV,Purple for AG,MODE 1 and 2),for me it is analog as what I use in BMS,includes TRACK IR profile...

Radar cursor works only in RED and PURPLE(1 ,2).

Hope it will be good for you too.

Tip:looks like Saitek X52 is using lots of input power in DCS,maybe you shoud consider getting USB hub with externall power supply!!

DCSF141618.pr0 162.42 kB · 3 downloads

the file is empty when i open it

Edited by csm0718

• 1 month later...
On 3/30/2021 at 4:51 AM, Airbarba said:

Hello guys!!

Sorry for this question, it's maybe obvious... but I opened this file in the logitech software and it seems not to have any information... BTW I have X52 regular one... not the pro... I should work right?

Edited by ejaimes

On 5/1/2021 at 4:38 AM, ejaimes said:

Hello guys!!

Sorry for answer maybe obvious... but I open this file in the logitech software and seems not to have any information... BTW I have X52 regular one... not the pro... I should work right?

Nope its for X52PRO

• 5 months later...

If you have a pinkie button, make it a Modifier in DCS. Go to adjust controls, make sure F-16 sim controls are selected. At the bottom, there is a button for modifiers. Add a new modifier. Make sure the X52 is selected, and pull that pinkie switch. It will now be a modifier. Its button 6 for me i think. From there, go back to the controls, and now you have twice the buttons. For example, the stick has two hats. My top hat is TMS, but when I hold my pinkie switch, its also my countermeasures management switch. Same for the lower hat. Primarily I use it for DMS but when the pinkie its my trim hat. It works great for me all over the HOTAS.

I do have a profile I use, but its only for creating the throttle mouse axis into bands. I use that to slew my TDC. 

Let me know if I there is anything I can do to help. I have a X52pro, but I'll try. The software isn't very intuitive but let me know if there is anything I can do.