Failed to get authorization data. Error code is: 500 No saved authorization found.

I had autologin and everything worked fine for years until 10 minutes ago. Now each time I start DCS (OB) I get this error, followed by request to enter serial number for each of my modules. If I enter and bind any of them, I get 'Failed to update autorization data'. All my modules are gone and cannot be played. Log-off / log-on did not help. Repair did not help. Are we having back-end problems?

12900KF@5.4, 32GB DDR4@4000cl14g1, 4090, M.2, W10 Pro, Warthog HOTAS, ButtKicker, Reverb G2/OpenXR

Hi @impalor. I got the same today. Believe it or not, it's linked to the daylight changing time. You want your PC date and time to be correct for DCS to work. Please try this.

Today, I had to tick "set time zone automatically" because otherwise my PC time wouldn't be set right.

Edited by Flappie
fixed link
  • Thanks 1

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

Yes, that was it, thanks! Funny how DCS waited whole day to notice that. 

Also funny, that it was asking my PG map serial number among others, but I don't have it saved and did not find it listed in my orders history. Same for Syria map. Why would that be? 

Edited by impalor

12900KF@5.4, 32GB DDR4@4000cl14g1, 4090, M.2, W10 Pro, Warthog HOTAS, ButtKicker, Reverb G2/OpenXR

18 minutes ago, Flappie said:

Chances are you had these maps installed during a free-trial period. Didn't you?

No, I bought them, but unlike other modules they don't show serial numbers when I click 'Details' on My Orders page. I am talking about Profile on DCS web site. Everything else I bought shows SN in red letters under the product name...

image.png

Edited by impalor

• 3 weeks later...