Does anybody have experience of a RTX 3060ti and DCS VR

Hi everyone, I have a trusty 1080ti 11gb which I’ve had for a time now. I have been getting good results in DCS VR on a HP reverb G1, but with the Syria map unless I set visible range to high I get this strange anomaly at the edge of the object draw distance, trees mainly, some only appear in one eye just at the edge of the draw distance, this goes if I set Vis range to high. However at high when I fly over areas with lots of buildings it’s too taxing and my FPS drop to 40 sometimes into the 30s and I can see my GPU is maxed out. My plan was to wait and see what happens when Vulcan is implemented later this year. But I’ve seen an opportunity to get a RTX 3060ti 8gb for £500. Does anybody have experience with this card with DCS and could give some advice, would I notice an improvement over the 1080ti for VR, or would it be a backwards step having only 8gb. 
Advice would be appreciated. 

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

• 10 months later...

I have the card. Just got the Reverb 2 the other day. I have not done much optimization yet, and quite frankly, don't understand much about GPU stuff. Below are my settings.

in Steam VR

image.png

In DCS

image.png

My system

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700F @ 2.50GHz   2.50 GHz

32 Gigs DDR4

3060TI

I have no idea if this qualifies as "good system" or not.

I usually get around 40-50 FPS while playing, but it can definitely dip, and slows down if I get close to another plane.

It's playable, but I could probably benefit from some optimization.