F-16 won't go back to nav from AA. Can anyone help?

You need to press the dfgt button again. Missile override and dogfight overrule any other previously used mastermode. You can only switch master modes once you exit missile override or dogfight.

also note that missile override is not the same as pressing A/A on the icp

Edited by _SteelFalcon_
  • Like 1

I think SteelFalcon has it right. The missile override mode is for an emergency. Something like you were in AG mode focusing on a ground target when you notice an enemy fighter tracking you, then you'd switch to MSL to defend yourself, and switch it off when you're safe to go back to AG.

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

5 hours ago, ironcross said:

Whether i go to dogfight or just AA it will not return to nav. I uninstalled and redownloaded and still the same thing. It's seems this was a problem before and ED made a fix but i can't find anything.

And if you enter A/A master mode via the ICP, simply press A/A master mode again, via the ICP to return to NAV mode (ensure your dogfight switch is centered for this and the other scenarios described/outlined by others in previous replies/posts).

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria