I cannot get AOCS to read the mission briefing in SNGL mode, it only works in NORM mode, is this a bug?

The screenshot shows "TX1 | SEL/AUTO: [ AOCS ] , [ Read Mission Briefing ]" as the last call at the top, so it knows what it should be doing. But nothing was read out loud, in the bottom half of the screen (last 8 lines) I was testing with NORM which did read it out loud.

The log reads from oldest entry at bottom to newest at top.

I need to use SNGL only as I prefer to use normal DCS mic buttons to select radios and have the DCS comms menu open at the same time so I can see what things I can say (at least while I am learning both DCS & VAICOM)

screen.jpg

screen2.jpg

Edited by Thorsfury

Not sure about AOCS, but you can have the menu up in NORM mode as well. On the Vaicom config > Preferences tab don't check Disable Menus. This should mean the menus appear when you press the PTT buttons

• Thanks 1

Windows 10 Home ¦ Z370 AORUS Gaming K3 motherboard ¦ i5-8600K oc to 4.3GHz ¦ 48GB Corsair PC4 memory @ 3000MHz ¦ Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD for OS, Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD for DCS ¦ ASUS ROG GTX 2060 Super 8GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk2 and MCG ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Oculus Rift S