B course / OCU / IQT syllabus available anywhere?

Hi guys, 

Just wondering, does anybody have a syllabus guide for the A-10  B course? ie, something that lays out all the training missions? I'm NOT asking for any classified stuff or tactics, merely a list of what gets covered on the training flights during conversion onto the jet. 

There is a real world document available for the AV8B training syllabus with very detailed information about ALL the simulator sessions, all the real training flights and a big section with tips and tricks how to operate the jet. This is in addition to all the NATOPS manuals. Needless to say this is amazing. 

I have also been able to find an old document detailing the syllabus for the F-16 B course. The Basic Employment Manual is also contains a lot of fantastic unclassified information. 

So I was curious, with the A-10 module being so detailed and most complete. Is anybody aware of any document that shows what the training flights are like? 

• Like 2

Yes, they did issue a "combat aircraft fundementals" manual in 2016, not seen an updated version since. It's missing a few bits and as far as I could tell didn't have a clear layout of the training sorties planned for a B course. The other option is just following the IQT campaign that's available.  My problem is that I love seeing the real stuff and creating my own missions based on that. 

• Like 1

The 476th documents plus Maple Flags campaigns would have been my answer too. As far as i'm aware of the closest you can get before starting to interpret laws regarding documents 😛

• Like 2

bts_100.jpg.22eae5ddd2a463fc09375990ad043870.jpg

Hardware: MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX | Ryzen 5 3600X (6*3.8 Ghz) | 32 GB RAM | MSI Radeon RX5700 | Samsung SSD 860 QVO 1TB | DCS dedicated @ WD Blue 500 GB SSD | Win 10 (64-bit) | TM Warthog HOTAS, MFD and rudder pedals, TrackIR5

Wishlist:  Northern Germany/Baltic Sea theater | Full Fidelity Su-25A | Asset packs (80s Iran, Lebanon 1982, Syria 2011+ factions)