Tire Blown On Takeoff

Avio

Was taking off with some weapons and rotated around 130+ knots when the left tire blew out. I have flown in both the DCS A10C models on and off for years and had never experienced a blown tire before. Could this be a bug?

18 minutes ago, Avio said:

Was taking off with some weapons and rotated around 130+ knots when the left tire blew out. I have flown in both the DCS A10C models on and off for years and had never experienced a blown tire before. Could this be a bug?

What airfield?

Crosswind?

Symmetric or asymmetric loadout (aside from the normal imbalance of TGP on one side, jammer on the other)?

What was the takeoff weight?

Rotating around 130 sounds a bit early for what I normally do - could have generated a bit too much force on the rear tire(s) and blown one...?  This has happened to me before, I was at Incirlik (which has a sloping runway in parts), was a bit heavy (but not over or at max takeoff weight), and there was moderate crosswind present.

Cheers,

Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

Too heavy and too much force on the stick would be my guess. Happend to me some time ago but I was far too heavy. 6 Mavs 6 GBUs etc...I know...greedy sucker

Brrrrrrrrrrrt

I'd rather call in a Strike Eagle...

I7 6700K, MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon, 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw V 3200, Inno3D GTX 1080, Samsung 970 Evo, Thrustmaster 1.6000M, TrackIr 5