Jump to content

Comms menu and briefing screen overlapping


Recommended Posts

On the beggining of each of the missions, comms window and brief window are overlaped on top of each other - so i cant read any of them...In some of the videos i saw that brief window is automatically moved below comms menu? How can i fix that? Like it is now i cant read menus so i can give orders to flights and to input mission progression code...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes i have some mods, + tacview, +  vaicom pro extension...Maybe some of them is whats causing problems...?

I also use 2 monitores and util to export mfd screens to second monitor

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

I see exactly the same issue e.g when called Awacs to check in I get the call but the info is over the menu and I've got to wait until it disappears before I can enter the code

Asus ROG IX | Intel i7-9700K | RTX 2080TI | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M2 | LG 43” 4K Monitor | TrackiR | Stream Deck XL | Warthog HOTAS | Cougar MFDs x 3 | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Logitech G13| Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Headset |

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2021 at 10:13 AM, hreich said:

Yes i have some mods, + tacview, +  vaicom pro extension...Maybe some of them is whats causing problems...?

I also use 2 monitores and util to export mfd screens to second monitor

 

 

 

 

  •  
9 hours ago, Oilman100 said:

I see exactly the same issue e.g when called Awacs to check in I get the call but the info is over the menu and I've got to wait until it disappears before I can enter the code

 

 

Hey, are you using any mods also like hreich ? I am asking since i was not able to reproduce this issue and we are trying to figure out what might causing this to you. 

 

Thanks. 

 


Edited by petritis

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, petritis said:

 

 

 

 

  •  

 

 

Hey, are you using any mods also like hreich ? I am asking since i was not able to reproduce this issue and we are trying to figure out what might causing this to you. 

 

Thanks. 

 

I use Tacview and Vaicom Pro as well, when you get the call from AWACS i:e COLT1-1 .... the text appears top right of the screen, so when you bring up the comms menu it is naturally under the AWACS text. A workaround would be to have campaign text permanently appear below the comms menu, issue solved

  • Like 1

Asus ROG IX | Intel i7-9700K | RTX 2080TI | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M2 | LG 43” 4K Monitor | TrackiR | Stream Deck XL | Warthog HOTAS | Cougar MFDs x 3 | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Logitech G13| Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Headset |

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...