New Navy UFO incident comes to light..

oscar19681

“Mysterious flying objects repeatedly harassed three US warships off the coast of California in 2019 — at one point matching the speed and bearing of one destroyer for 90 minutes, according to newly released details from the ships’ logs” 

https://nypost.com/2021/03/24/tic-tac-shaped-ufos-harassed-us-warships-off-california-report/

Edited by oscar19681

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

1 hour ago, MiG21bisFishbedL said:

Or, they don't care.

Indeed. What did he expect, peace in the Middle East and humanity uniting because of some grainy youtube footage? I think we've had that for fifteen years already

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Personally I think the people who insist on this having some further implications might be getting ahead of themselves anyway. It is not «there is proof of extraterrestrials» at all. All it is saying is «there is footage that we can't explain». Believing that these two mean the exact same leads right to the old wisdom: everything that flies is an UFO if you are just bad enough at identifying things.

It's mostly the curious case of photographic evidence of flying saucers, Bigfoot and all his family, the Loch Ness monster and similar things having surprisingly disappeared ever since a lot of people carry around cameras capable of taking a picture that automatically puts things in reasonable focus and not hidden in washed out grain. Seriously confusing footage is thus rather rare, but it might just be rare atmospheric anomalies or technical glitches.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Mars Exulte said:

Indeed. What did he expect, peace in the Middle East and humanity uniting because of some grainy youtube footage? I think we've had that for fifteen years already

I'd honestly be hoping for the formation of XCOM. 

• Thanks 1

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, IkarusC42B Pilot said:

Theres an atflir expert and a flir contracted expert talking about these incidents....mainly debunking people giving dumb debunking theories

So a guy on Youtube criticising other guys on Youtube for not taking Youtube videos sufficiently seriously? None of this really means anything yet, baseless speculation is still baseless speculation.

Edited by Mars Exulte

50 minutes ago, IkarusC42B Pilot said:

Lmfao the amount of butthurtness.

I don't see how that phrase can be interpreted as butthurt... nobody has hard info on details of what the ''anomalies'' are. It's all ''baseless speculation''. That's just a fact. If anybody is showing ''sensitivity'' it's you.

8 minutes ago, Mars Exulte said:

I don't see how that phrase can be interpreted as butthurt... nobody has hard info on details of what the ''anomalies'' are. It's all ''baseless speculation''. That's just a fact. If anybody is showing ''sensitivity'' it's you.

You want me to pick a part your cheap word bending ? Fine

1 hour ago, Mars Exulte said:

So a guy on Youtube

Lame attempt to reduce experts on the matter to nothing

criticising

Anothet lame attempt calling experimentation of hypotesis "criticism" implying the results are subjective aka hes opinion

baseless speculation.

Calling conclusions after testing hypothesis baseless speculation

On top of that you havent shown us any hypothesis 

You dont know them,watched their videos to see what and how they testes and right off the bet youre inplying theyre just speculating and they havent done any experimentation. Simply by me mentioning them yoire calling " baseless speculations". By definition youre butthurt

I didn't request a breakdown of a factual statement, and I don't have to offer a hypothesis, nor is there much point, as it would be made up nonsense just like everyone else's. There is a list of possibilities ranging from ''aliens'' to deliberate misinformation and everything in between, with no more or less evidence for any of them. Whether someone is an expert doesn't change the nature of the situation.

This isn't ''hard evidence'' of anything and anyone claiming otherwise is jumping the gun at best, and a fool at worst. I already saw the original videos and read the original reports. Youtube ''experts'' have nothing to add to that information besides... you guessed  it! More baseless speculation. The ''spooky'' mood music and bad editing I can live without.

Nobody claimed anything! You are literally strawmanning unless youre implying that UFO means alines. Its called unidentified because it dosent have the registration numbers to be indentifiable nor has its transpoder on to once again identify it. Its Flying and Its called Object because it dosent fall in any of the categories for flight apparatus defined by ICAO nor do we knoe if its manned aka U F O.On top of that those 3 Literally Stated At The End Of Their Vidoes That They DONT CLAIM ITS ALIENS. It is hard evidence its not birds,artifacts or planes,it has been proven.

Edited by IkarusC42B Pilot

You're pounding out random capital letters like it's going out of style, buddy. This started after you said I was butthurt for lightly mocking your heroes on Youtube. I'm indifferent to this conversation, but sounds like you need a beer.

6 hours ago, IkarusC42B Pilot said:

Nobody claimed anything! You are literally strawmanning unless youre implying that UFO means alines. Its called unidentified because it dosent have the registration numbers to be indentifiable nor has its transpoder on to once again identify it. Its Flying and Its called Object because it dosent fall in any of the categories for flight apparatus defined by ICAO nor do we knoe if its manned aka U F O.On top of that those 3 Literally Stated At The End Of Their Vidoes That They DONT CLAIM ITS ALIENS. It is hard evidence its not birds,artifacts or planes,it has been proven.

Either this guys got an agenda with someone involved or a troll. 0 to 100 way too fast!
Either way, on to ignore list, suggest you stop waisting bandwidth and do the same....

Edited by Mr. Big.Biggs

I9 (5Ghz turbo)2080ti 64Gb 3200 ram. 3 drives. A sata 2tb storage and 2 M.2 drives. 1 is 1tb, 1 is 500gb.

Valve Index, Virpil t50 cm2 stick, t50 base and v3 throttle w mini stick. MFG crosswind pedals.

42 minutes ago, Mars Exulte said:

You're pounding out random capital letters like it's going out of style, buddy. This started after you said I was butthurt for lightly mocking your heroes on Youtube. I'm indifferent to this conversation, but sounds like you need a beer.

Youre literally the ebodyment of wojak crying while he has a mask smiling. Lmao how pathetic you respond 3 times get destroyed 3 times and say ypure indifferent after realising youre wrong XD

Wojak crying in a mask? Sorry, you'll have to stick to more generic insults, I don't watch that kind of anime and I'm afraid the reference passes me by.

I don't know why you have such a problem understanding what speculation means, but sure, two guys on Youtube confirmed it's aliens from Rigel 7. You sure showed me. I don't know what I'll do with the rest of my day now.

• Like 1

On 3/26/2021 at 12:59 AM, oscar19681 said:

“Mysterious flying objects repeatedly harassed three US warships off the coast of California in 2019 — at one point matching the speed and bearing of one destroyer for 90 minutes, according to newly released details from the ships’ logs” 

https://nypost.com/2021/03/24/tic-tac-shaped-ufos-harassed-us-warships-off-california-report/

No one has followed any ships, sounds like a fake story.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]