Someone disconnected

Someone killed something with something

Someone disconnected

And somewhere in between maybe someone said something in chat actually, but most of the time i don't read it because i simply completely hide that spam hitting LShift + LCtrl + Y.

Would be awesome if we could have some checkboxes added to the LCtrl+Tab chat window to filter out status messages, all that kill messages, connects, disconnects, when someone crashed... blablabla no one wants to know and customize it to only show what is relevant to us (for me usually only if players actually write, the rest is irrelevant to me really).

Edited by Desert Fox
  • Like 4

bts_100.jpg.22eae5ddd2a463fc09375990ad043870.jpg

Hardware: MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX | Ryzen 5 3600X (6*3.8 Ghz) | 32 GB RAM | MSI Radeon RX5700 | Samsung SSD 860 QVO 1TB | DCS dedicated @ WD Blue 500 GB SSD | Win 10 (64-bit) | TM Warthog HOTAS, MFD and rudder pedals, TrackIR5

Wishlist:  Northern Germany/Baltic Sea theater | Full Fidelity Su-25A | Asset packs (80s Iran, Lebanon 1982, Syria 2011+ factions)

Oh, that's cool. Didn't know. But what if i don't agree with the admins choice 😉

bts_100.jpg.22eae5ddd2a463fc09375990ad043870.jpg

Hardware: MSI B450 Gaming Plus MAX | Ryzen 5 3600X (6*3.8 Ghz) | 32 GB RAM | MSI Radeon RX5700 | Samsung SSD 860 QVO 1TB | DCS dedicated @ WD Blue 500 GB SSD | Win 10 (64-bit) | TM Warthog HOTAS, MFD and rudder pedals, TrackIR5

Wishlist:  Northern Germany/Baltic Sea theater | Full Fidelity Su-25A | Asset packs (80s Iran, Lebanon 1982, Syria 2011+ factions)

12 hours ago, Desert Fox said:

Someone connected

Someone connected

Someone disconnected

Someone disconnected

And somewhere in between maybe someone said something in chat actually, but most of the time i don't read it because i simply completely hide that spam hitting LShift + LCtrl + Y.

Would be awesome if we could have some checkboxes added to the LCtrl+Tab chat window to filter out status messages, all that kill messages, connects, disconnects, when someone crashed... blablabla no one wants to know and customize it to only show what is relevant to us (for me usually only if players actually write, the rest is irrelevant to me really).

100%

• Like 1