How to start a mission with active pause on?

As title. Did a search but found nothing.

Thanks in advanced.

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

Use a X: SET COMMAND trigger action, the command for Active Pause is 816. 

Edit: Here is an example, where I use it at the start of a Mission. The firs thing I do is pause the sim, the other actions of this trigger are to set-up the cockpit (lights, power up avionics, etc).

LDkyb0Q.jpg

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Like 4

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

24 minutes ago, Backy 51 said:

Rudel,

Is that mission in the downloads section?

Cheers,

yes, its M03 of this pack:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3311789/

• Thanks 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Thanks everyone!

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

@Rudel_chw thanks for the call out above on setting active pause at mission start.  I am trying to understand where I can see all the command numbers and simply cannot locate it in the manual or the handful of LUA files I checked.  Do you mind direct me/us to the list?

In other words, how did you know Active Pause was '816'?

Thanks

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod

54 minutes ago, Mistermann said:

@Rudel_chw thanks for the call out above on setting active pause at mission start.  I am trying to understand where I can see all the command numbers and simply cannot locate it in the manual or the handful of LUA files I checked.  Do you mind direct me/us to the list?

In other words, how did you know Active Pause was '816'?

Thanks

Hello,

On this thread I explained how to get the command codes, it is a bit involved so I'd rather not repeat it here:

Best regards,

Eduardo

• Like 1

Most appreciated, @Rudel_chw.  I've bookmarked and saved for future use.  👍

• Like 1

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod

• 8 months later...
On 3/25/2021 at 6:02 AM, Rudel_chw said:

Use a X: SET COMMAND trigger action, the command for Active Pause is 816. 

Edit: Here is an example, where I use it at the start of a Mission. The firs thing I do is pause the sim, the other actions of this trigger are to set-up the cockpit (lights, power up avionics, etc).

LDkyb0Q.jpg

Hi thanks for this , I was wandering where I can find commands values for the mosquito? I' trying to creating a mission where thr skipper would say something when he fuses the bombs in the aircraft

6 minutes ago, DIFFY said:

where I can find commands values for the mosquito?

Here I explained how to get those: