Detent Calculator

Not sure if anyone else has used this tool, but personally it saved a lot of headache and general faffing. Works fantastically well for me on both Warthog and CM3 throttles. So, thanks and respect to both JC and Bailey (and those I may have missed) for their work!!

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3315617/

Edited by zildac
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3

12900KF | Maximus Hero Z690 | ASUS 4090 TUF OC | 64GB DDR5 5200 | DCS on 2TB NVMe | WarBRD+Warthog Stick | CM3 | TM TPR's | Varjo Aero

Interesting.  I just tried it with the Hornet and my Winwing throttle, and it produces a straighter curve than I had previously, and my old AB point was three digits off.

Seems to work pretty well.

Bravo!

• Like 1

DEFENSOR FORTIS

Spoiler

Systems: Falcon NW Talon: Ryzen 9 5950X @4.9GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX 3090 FE; Falcon NW Mach V: Core i7 3930K @3.2GHz, 32GB DDR3, GTX 1080 FE

Cockpit: MonsterTech MTX F, 42" 4K TV, HP Reverb G2, Oculus Rift S, PointCTRL

Controls: RS F16SGRH CE, RS F18CGRH, VPC T-50CM2, VFX, WarBRD (Grips); VPC T-50CM2, RS FSSB R3L (Bases); Winwing F/A-18C, VPC T-50CM3, VPC T-50CM, TM Warthog, Cougar (Throttles); VPC ACE2 (Rudders)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wanted to drop an additional thanks here.  Recently picked up a push through detent for the Warthog throttle, and once again, this tool saved me hours of time trying to dial the AB settings in.  Thank you!!!

• Thanks 1