Changelog?

Hiob

Hi folks,

I am unable to find any kind of changelog for the syria-map. It isn't covered by the DCS open beta changelog seemingly...

Where can I find one?

Thank you!

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

10 minutes ago, Hiob said:

Hi folks,

I am unable to find any kind of changelog for the syria-map. It isn't covered by the DCS open beta changelog seemingly...

Where can I find one?

Thank you!

I'm not sure if there have been any updates for the Syria map so far. I know there are quite a bunch of updates for it in the pipeline though and I guess they will be posted on the general DCS open beta changelog along all the other changes.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

Yeah, thought the same, but couldn't even find the first implementation of the syria map in those logs....

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

1 hour ago, Hiob said:

Yeah, thought the same, but couldn't even find the first implementation of the syria map in those logs....

No issue here going to page 5 of the Open Beta change logs and searching (Ctrl+F) for the word "Syria"

https://forums.eagle.ru/topic/170893-dcs-world-25-changelog-and-updates-of-open-beta/?do=findComment&comment=4392356

DCS 2.5.6.53756 Open Beta, 2020-08-18

Introduced the new DCS: Syria Map by Ugra Media.

DCS 2.5.6.54046 Open Beta, 2020-08-26

DCS Syria map by Ugra Media

Fixed:

• known bugs in airfields taxiing
  • known bugs in airfields parking
  • known bugs in airfields lighting
  • bugs in collisions and lighting in stadiums
  • bug when forest rendering range setting now works improperly

Improved:

• airfields lighting at parkings
  • "collision shells" of objects, including helipads in hospitals
  • lighting of city blocks and unique objects
  • scenes around unique objects
  • surface textures, fixed joints and artifacts around roads
  • scenes of airfields in the takeoff and landing courses
  • "collision shells" of trees
  • map wallpaper

DCS 2.5.6.57264 Open Beta, 2020-11-04

DCS World

• AI. Strange oscillation behaviour of planes in Syria when trying to get to set altitude - fixed

DCS Syria Map by Ugra Media

• Optimized surface details
  • Eliminated AIs traffic jam on some airport runways during takeoff

DCS 2.5.6.57949 Open Beta, 2020-11-18

DCS World

• Syria Map. Rearming and refuelling on Syria map doesn't work in MP - fixed.

Not including the addition of numerous "Quick Start" Syria missions, etc. by other dev's 

Edited by Ramsay

i9 9900K @4.7GHz, 64GB DDR4, RTX4070 12GB, 1+2TB NVMe, 6+4TB HD, 4+1TB SSD, Winwing Orion 2 F-15EX Throttle + F-16EX Stick, TPR Pedals, TIR5, Win 10 Pro x64, 1920X1080

Oh wow, thank you...

I didn't think of the forum and just looked up on the homepage (didn't know that it is missing something, e.g. there is no log for 8/20):

grafik.png