Brand new Thrustmaster F-16 TQS & F-22 PRO

Swoleymoley

Yes, you read that right. Found on EBay as collectibles. Both TQS & stick are made in the USA and in original cellophane packaging. More info, pictures, and/or video if interested in buying. PM me. Am a 100% positive review, verified member of EBay since 2004 and PayPal since 2001. Not a mass reseller. Be well.

8AAFD148-614C-44FB-9084-9E47BCF927C4.jpeg

Edited by Swoleymoley
  • Like 1

• Swoleymoley changed the title to Brand new Thrustmaster F-16 TQS & F-22 PRO

I should add, I’ve looked for that TQS for probably close to 15 years, but realized as I was about to open the box, I am not really in to 100% realism like some others are. Any reasonable offer will be entertained. I want someone to enjoy this. 🙂

Edited by Swoleymoley

It appears you are correct, there are boards out that work, however. The main item of interest is the TQS. I wanted that particular thumb mouse. In my opinion, far superior than the Cougar’s from my experience having owned both previously. 

Edited by Swoleymoley

I should also add, all inquiries made thus far have seemingly had the intention to use their own boards for their SimPit’s since the TQS is the item of value. The other items are “free” if you will. If one wants to save on shipping, I’ll only send the TQS. I couldn’t be sure someone’s motivation for wanting something like this. I know why I wanted it, the TQS and they all came together. 

Edited by Swoleymoley