Needs more audio/visual feedback on pilot health.

So it's been a while since I've done some DM testing, but from what I remember, it doesn't seem like you get any feedback on pilot health when you're slowly dying from being on fire (smoke inhalation or burning to death).

You would just control the aircraft as normal before suddenly being sent to F2 view cause your pilot suddenly died without warning. 

Would be nice to get audio/visual feedback from the pilot like coughing or stuff in the cockpit actually catching on fire. Something.

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
On this subject I have asked for some improvements on pilot damage, as well as the feelings of damage in the stick and such from damage to the aircraft.
Could this be implemented in FFB somehow you mean?

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Some further looks into pilot physiology would be excellent as well.  I was wondering how a suppression system, akin to what is implemented in Post Scriptum, would do in DCS.  Where you get shot close to the cockpit, and your vision narrows for a second.
Something to think about

• Like 1

Hardware: T-50 Mongoose, VKB STECS, Saitek 3 Throttle Quadrant, Homemade 32-function Leo Bodnar Button Box, MFG Crosswind Pedals Oculus Rift S

System Specs: MSI MPG X570 GAMING PLUS, RTX 3090, Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 32GB DDR4-3200, Samsung 860 EVO, Samsung 970 EVO 250GB

Modules: AH-64D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, F-16C, F-15E, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-5E, P-51D, Spitfire Mk LF Mk. IXc, Bf-109K-4, Fw-190A-8

Maps: Normandy, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria

10 hours ago, Magic Zach said:

Some further looks into pilot physiology would be excellent as well.  I was wondering how a suppression system, akin to what is implemented in Post Scriptum, would do in DCS.  Where you get shot close to the cockpit, and your vision narrows for a second.
Something to think about

This is already implemented I think. If a big calibre shell hits close to the cockpit, your vision will blur and go back to normal after a few seconds.