Syria Cold Start Instant Action- Nice work

PeneCruz

If you haven't flown the Syria Cold Start Instant action it is really worth doing it and flying the planned route. I was pleasantly surprised with the scenic tour voice over. Not to mention the destination airfield is very cool.
Great job ED, awesome to see one of my favorite modules being still updated.

Screen_210321_202413.png

• Like 7

We really need more tour missions that introduces the regions of a map and historical landmarks highlights. The Syria map is my regular go to map since I bought it this year. The scenery are very rich, it is the most realistic map with all the undulating terrains, gorges and valleys well represented IMHO.
Very little mission/campaign content is created for it so far.
The helicopter modules would be a good platform for such tour missions. The Syria map has brought me back to my KA-50.

• Like 3

Windows 10 Pro 64bit|Ryzen 5600 @3.8Ghz|EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra|Corair vengence 32G DDR4 @3200mhz|MSI B550|Thrustmaster Flightstick| Virpil CM3 Throttle| Thrustmaster TFRP Rudder Pedal /Samsung Odyssey Plus Headset

• 2 weeks later...

Tried the Free Flight mission yesterday. It has voiceovers, too.

Don't know how to use waypoints in the F-5 though. Therefore I had to fly by the kneeboard maps - but the touristic information was there.

"Muß ich denn jedes Mal, wenn ich sauge oder saugblase den Schlauchstecker in die Schlauchnut schieben?"

On 4/7/2021 at 3:26 AM, Hiob said:

Tried the Free Flight mission yesterday. It has voiceovers, too.

Don't know how to use waypoints in the F-5 though. Therefore I had to fly by the kneeboard maps - but the touristic information was there.

I don't think the F-5 has an INS system so there wouldn't be any stored waypoints.  Not sure how that instant action mission is set up.

That is a bit of a nasty approach to that airfield, isn't it?

I was just following the instant action (cold start) and didn't check out the airfield before I actually got there.

Cheers,

Emacs

Edited by Emacs

• 2 months later...