Selecting QTY causes DCS to lock-up

ST0RM

• ED Team

Hi

I have not been able to reproduce, please attach your dcs log, it will have some information leading to the crash. 

If you can add some more detail, what loadout was it? 

please remove all unofficial mods ( if any ) run a full cleanup and repair or verify if steam.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

3 hours ago, BIGNEWY said:

Hi

I have not been able to reproduce, please attach your dcs log, it will have some information leading to the crash. 

If you can add some more detail, what loadout was it? 

please remove all unofficial mods ( if any ) run a full cleanup and repair or verify if steam.

thank you

I've looked at the only log I had, but it doesnt even show the lock-up, nor any issues that lead up to it. It just stopped.
No mods, just liveries. 
Load was 4xGBU-12 and 4xGBU-38s on the BRU-55, 1xAux tank and TGP

• ED Team

Generally if a log just stops its something outside of DCS creating the problem. 

I will continue to try to reproduce and have asked the team to keep an eye out for it. 

thanks

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/21/2021 at 3:54 AM, ST0RM said:

No crash log was generated because the game simply froze up. 

But tonight in M/P, I was selecting QTY of 2 from two racks and as soon as I di so, the game locked up and I had to Ctrl/Alt/Del to close it. 

I have had this issue twice.

• Like 1

On 4/18/2021 at 8:55 PM, ST0RM said:

While it doesn't make me happy, I am glad others are seeing it. Too bad it appears to be a very random bug.

I thought it was a known bug, because it was so obvius. So I did not report it, I thought it would be corrected in next update (the current).
Maybe others thought the same?

• ED Team

I have not been able to reproduce, I have no dcs logs or track replays. 

without something to work on its going to be impossible for me to report it. 

If you do have any data please attach it.

thanks