Price Check on this PC Please..

The_Nephilim

Hey All,

[b]EDIT: I withdrew this offer and I am trying to sell locally first..[/b]

I am in the process of building a new system and decided to put a post here to see if anybody would be interested in  my old system which is only a year old... here are the Parts I have and would like to sell complete but at the very least I would like to sell the motherboard and CPU as a Combo..

1. Intel I7 9700K @4.7GHZ 1.290V 

2. MSI Z390 Gaming Plus Motherboard Updated BIOS.

3. EVGA 650BQ 650Watt PSU.. 

4. Coolermaster 212 Heatsink Fan.. I think this is the EVO. 

I would like to sell all together as the Mobo has a Backing plate on it and the CPU I would like to leave installed as to not get any damage on the Pins..

This system is working 100% and I am currently on it and have gamed on it the last year it runs very well in this config.

Price is marked in USD Plus shipping to lower 48 would like to keep it in the lower 48 states it is easier all around.. Because for VAT countries I would put the Full dollar amount on the VAT for each item.

So if you think you would want to purchase this from me Please PM me and note that you Messaged me Please.. I will try and keep this thread in mind.

Edited by The_Nephilim
Price added for each item..

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

• The_Nephilim changed the title to Temporarily Withdrawn going to try and sell local..

Hey Guys,

I am looking for an honest thought and price check for my Rig:

here is the list and some pics to follow.

1. Intel i7 9700K @ 4.7GHZ Stable.

2. MSI Z390 MPG Gaming Plus Motherboard.

3. Coolermaster 212+ Evo Heatsink and fan

4. Samsung 860EVO 1TB 2.5" SSD Sata III

5. EVGA 650bq psu.

6. Blu Ray DVD Rom burner

7. G.Skil 3200Mhz 32GB Ram.

8. Coolermaster HAF 932 AMD Edition. I know it is old but Retro is in.. besides it is in really good condition.. Full Tower.

9. Win 10 64bit home

10. Intel Graphics 630 (Because..) but I am hoping whomever buys this already has a decent vid card.. 

Note to all, I priced out all these parts brand new besides the case (Case just priced on ebay) and the total on newegg was 1,176USD.. for all these parts.. Now I cleaned up the case and ran a stress Test for 2-4 hours and installed Winows 1064 bit and updated Win 10..

I am wondering what you all think a fair price would be for local pickup not going to ship it..

IMG_0608.JPG

IMG_0610.JPG

IMG_0611.JPG

IMG_0612.JPG

IMG_0613.JPG

IMG_0616.JPG

IMG_0609.JPG

Edited by The_Nephilim

ASRock Z590 Phantom Gaming 4/AC / Intel i7 10700K @ 5.1Ghz / Noctua DHS-14 Heatsinkw/Fan /  Samsung 970plus m.2 1TB  /  eVGA FTW3 2080Ti /  RipJaws - 64GB RAM @3200  /  SoundBlaster Z  / Reverb G2 VR /  ThrustMaster HOTAS Cougar & MFD's / Buttkicker Gamer 2

• The_Nephilim changed the title to Price Check on this PC Please..
57 minutes ago, qwksi1 said:

I don't know what the number would be but a new even lower end case would help it a lot on the local market

OK so far tally is get rid of the case by two votes,,, Guess I might buy a new case.. but would appreciate more input.

Hey guys,

I, just ran through ebay pricing again and came out with a total of 880 USD. now that is just all the parts… I also cleaned the case. I assembled, stress and bench tested the PC.  Plus tidy up the wires and such..Installed Win 10 and updated.  I alsomay have to deliver up to 15 miles from my location.. that has to be worth something.

Now I put it on Marketplace for a 1000USD… I think that could be a good starting point what do my peers think…

EDIT: I lowered the price to 800usd.. let see if I get some nibbles there.. I think people are shying away from the case.. I could get a newer case and switch it over but that it more money I am spending but I will see where 800 leads too.

Edited by The_Nephilim

If I were you I would get a good looking case with TG and rgb fans and transplant it. Also I would look for a gtx 970 or other 4gb card locally as they are not as good for mining I hear. The case you have I think you can sell for $40ish locally to someone for a retro build or something cause it is a really cool case but couldn't be farther from matching the hardware you have in it in my opinion. When selling locally to the average person aesthetics will matter more than anything else. It should also have a basic functionality as a gaming pc. Otherwise if you can't get an older gpu for in it at a decent price I would part it out.  Something like this $49 https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16811353193

Hey what is TG?? also the prices of any video card right now are out of this world.. I seen a 970 for 250 which is way more then I want to spend right now plus the case umm it is getting more spendy for something I might sell..

IDK it does not seem worth it.. Parting out is a pain as well. 

https://www.newegg.com/p/2AM-000Z-00069?Item=2AM-000Z-00069

Well not sure what TG is but I bought the above case. if they dont like that well I guess I am out 100USD.. 😞 lol

Edited by The_Nephilim

16 hours ago, The_Nephilim said:

Hey what is TG?? also the prices of any video card right now are out of this world.. I seen a 970 for 250 which is way more then I want to spend right now plus the case umm it is getting more spendy for something I might sell..

IDK it does not seem worth it.. Parting out is a pain as well. 

https://www.newegg.com/p/2AM-000Z-00069?Item=2AM-000Z-00069

Well not sure what TG is but I bought the above case. if they dont like that well I guess I am out 100USD.. 😞 lol

I am sorry. I thought I replied that I meant tempered glass.

Excellent choice though. I'd still try to find something to put in it, enough to play fortnite or something to help it sell but I know that is easier said than done. The case is also a good idea in my mind because if someone bought it as is and then transplant it right away they may break something or mess something up and try to bring it back on you. Sometimes I think it is worth it to lose a slight amount with a lower risk of return by the buyer by selling a better quality product. 

Edited by qwksi1

Yes for the life of me I could not figure out what TG was lol now I see.. When I get the case I will transfer all the parts over to it and boot back up and hopefully it works ok.. I am still trying to get hold of at least a 980GTX in hopes that will be better then nothing..

Edited by The_Nephilim

• 4 weeks later...

Well alot has happened since I posted this.. I ended up getting a new case and it was a Corsair Spec-Delta case and put all the parts in that and got a Gigabyte Windforce 970GTX. Well I had it on marketplace for a week nada. I thin took it off and last night put it back on and I got a bite from a guy and he said he wanted the PC but without the vidoe card and could only pay 500USD..

Well I went back and forth with him this afternoon and he said he wanted to meet me halfway I guess to deliver the PC and that was over 9 hours ago since I last heard from him..

I really wanted a bit more but I guess not tobad since it is used.. but pricing on ebay suggests I could get more for it.. So I will see if this dude messages me back on where he would like to meet for the exchange.. If I get another offer for my Price with the video card I will sell it to them as this other guy I figured just cut ties?

here are some pics:

IMG_0630.JPG