Selective jettison doesnt store settings after exiting S-J mode

simon3554

Hey people,

I'm quite late with bringing up this "issue", but I couldnt find any topics on it so i decided to start a new one.
When the viper released, (and a couple of months after that as well) you we're able to go to the selective jettison page > select the stations you want to jettison (for example 2 wing tanks) and then go back to your master mode that you wanted to use.

When you would then go back to your S-J page, your pre-set stations would still be selected and you could quickly jettison them with WPN release and go back to your main master mode.

This greatly increases efficiency in combat, because you dont have to select the stations yourself.

This has been removed. I have no active memory of reading in any patch notes that it has been removed, so i'm assuming this is a bug that no-one ever brought up.

If real life experts could maybe comment on wether the above described is intended behaviour? Or if the current implementation is correct.

kind regards,

Simon

• ED Team

Hi,

I do have this reported to the team already.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2