P-51 Challange

MarcT-NL

The P-51 comes with a Challange-campaign. In the mission "Packing it all together prt 1", I kill a few enemies, and I hear Matt Wagner say that I am free to end the mission and continue to the next and final one.

But when I end the mission, the campaign doesn't go forward. It keeps on going into this mission again.

So I solved it myself. After Matt told me that I could finnish the mission, I didn't and killed some more enemies. After that it was ok.

Still a bug. And by the way, the two choppers that appeared and had to be taken care of, they E.O.A. (Exploded on arrival). So that was convenient, but also a bug I guess

• 3 months later...
11 hours ago, Maulet said:

I am stuck in mission 1. after taxi and take off, there seems no order to do anything and even landing and stopping engine on parking lot does not give me access to next chapter

The first mission in the Challenge Campaign is just to get the aircraft started and to the runway.

The mission ends there.

You can take off and fly around if you wish, but you are on your own.

Capture.JPG

You should have received an audio and visual message that the mission has ended when you get to the runway.

(Note: If you turn right and go via the far taxiway near the C-130 you avoid the message trigger zone and won't get the 'end of mission'  message.)

2.JPG

Edited by Terry Dactil

• 3 weeks later...