DCS Features Wish List

Dr. Mitsos

DCS Features Wish List  

88 members have voted

1. 1. DCS Features Wish List

Not only do I want the Crimea back, but I would like to see Eastern Georgia populated along with Turkey. That is a big wish list item but I would still like it. The Crimea would add so much more to the mission and campaign possibilities.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

What I would like to add to the wishlist is: In game mission editor.

As it is now, we have a map-editor. Here we cannot see (enlighten me if I missed something) in game what we are putting where.

Last night I tried to set up a simple mission with some fixed objects and such, and it is really hard to figure out what ends up where. A FARP's dimensions are not shown in the map, just the icon. So if you want to put it close to a road and align it with the road, one has to go back into the game numerous times, just to align the FARP and see where it ends up exactly.

There has to be an easier way to do this. The way it seems to me now it is so time consuming to know where objects are placed and with which orientation (openings are not always oriented towards the direction in which they point), that to me it is silly to start designing missions yourself.

So, an in game mission editor, or at least object placement tool, would be a must I would say.

So I followed this thread with some amusemente, I must admit, but now I join the chorus... ;)

I wish there were peace on earth and everybody would be happy.

I wish the trees in Black Shark had a damage modell

I wish the Mission Editor would have some kind of 3D option to place objects.

I wish I was a millionaire and wouldn´t have to work anymore... ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unsere Facebook-Seite

-DYNAMIC CAMPAIGN

-unhide/hide all function in the editor.

-ready to go helipads..(i always want to be able to rearm and refuel at helipads standard)

-checker on compiling new missions, (now every mission will run, but if too much triggering is present or if there are errors it will make hosting the mission highly unstable.)

-ban option for those players that come to spoil everyone elses fun.

;657906']I wish the trees in Black Shark had a damage modell :pilotfly:

Maybe we can get Oleg to put his invisable trees in? :P

Edited by Ramstein

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

We also need more triggers for ME, unit based ones, to be triggered when a certain unit or unit type locks on/engages/fires on other unit/unit type.

For the hell of it can't do my mission as I intend to when all I get to play with is UNIT DAMAGED trigger, but cannot tell the difference between fire from infantry and fire from AAA.

...well someone has to move the mud!!!

Has the option of printing the briefing been brought up in a patch? In Falcon 4 you can print the briefing. It has a print button there. Could that be implemented in a patch for Black Shark? :joystick:

Thanx..

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

all i want is playing the campaign in coop (multiplayer) and a online campaign where two factions fight for the region in a big scale. those who frequently win battles, shift the frontline towards the faction capital.

I want to see the best plane in the whole world.... The one and only Sukhoi-37!!!! I can't believe I haven't see this remarkable aircraft requested!!!

Edited by Yoti980

CARRIER AIR WING EIGHT

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BLACKLION 204

F-14D BuNo 163159

Fighter Squadron Two One Three

LCDR James "Rat" Trapp

http://www.cvw-8.org

You mean the one whose last existing prototype crashed in the mountains? Why would anyone want to model that? ;)

Pretense aside, ED is making modules from aircraft they have military contracts for, so, if you a Su-37, get ED a military Su-37 simulation contract ... but given that it no longer exists, good luck with that ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

WOW!!! I didn't want to believe that when you wrote it but sadly thats now confirmed...

End of the Su-37?

The Su-37's life ended when T10M-11 (serial 711) was lost in a crash on flying a ferry flight in Russia. The aircraft was not fitted with the TVC engines at the time of the crash. No other Su-27Ms have been converted to Su-37 specifications, nor has the Su-37 design entered production. The Su-37 was never an official designation recognized by the Russian Air Force. The crash of 711 effectively means the end of the Su-37 as we have known since 1996. The possibility remains that the designation Su-37 will be re-used in the future for other Flanker derivatives. Reportedly, localized Su-35 (Su-27BM) airframes for the Russian Air Force will re-use the Su-37 designation.

Very well I then ask to see the SU-33 modeled... Me and my SU-33 online squadron from LOMAC would be happy to see it!!

Edited by Yoti980

CARRIER AIR WING EIGHT

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

BLACKLION 204

F-14D BuNo 163159

Fighter Squadron Two One Three

LCDR James "Rat" Trapp

http://www.cvw-8.org

as a suggestion;

would it be possible to change the way the campaigns are styled/run?

ie; if anyone has ever played Falcon Alied Forces? their campaign is AI generated, could last for days, or weeks. IMO a very smart way of playing. missions would and could last for a long while.

just a suggestion for future releases

Edited by july865

Asus x99, i7 5930k, 32g mem, MSI 1070GTX, 970 Samsung M.2, LG 35in Ultra-Wide, TrackIR 4

Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS: Tornado IDS

Hey guys! I know this is not on ED's roadmap and about as likely to be created as an F22 module but I just thought I'd get together with all the Tornado enthusiasts and imagine how much a DCS Tornado module would rock.

Personally I'd be most interested in the RAF GR4 aircraft but for all I know these latest aircraft are totally classified. The idea of a upgraded cold war strike aircraft with such combat experience, fast and low capability and modern stand off weapons is such a pull for me.

Not too sure what the workload would be like on an older aircraft like this especially as it's a two crewer. Will be interesting to see how ED deals with this same issue in the Apache.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ePpaNB6MzU&feature=rec-HM-rn

So what do you all think? Also just have to add that whatever ED releases next I'll buy it. Black Shark is a total gem in the military flight sim market and anything that comes next will be a must have for me.

Every addiction is a great addiction. Tornado would be great to have.

Regards.

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

Won't happen. As much as I'd like it, the simulations are based on either unclassified data or data that was approved to be included into this simulation. Neither is available for the Tornado, so it simply lacks the basics.

Btw. there are plenty of threads about the next addons in the pipeline and lists of aircraft wanted by the community.

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD