DCS Features Wish List

Dr. Mitsos

DCS Features Wish List  

88 members have voted

1. 1. DCS Features Wish List

A function that allows tracks to not only be paused, but also rewinded while in game play. This makes video making so easy, and also if you miss something in training, or want to see how it was done again, you do not have to restart the track!

It might also be fun to be able to semi-costomize your pilot character, as in race, gender, and eye color:)

1. Expand the map.

+ Middle East

+ North America

2. Better looking seawater because the current one looks too plastic like. That and a rolling sea would be nirvana carrier landing.

3. Raise the weather conditions and how they effect your plane to the level of x-plane. Ground effects, icing, etc. Is icing a factor in fighters?

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

1. Expand the map.

+ Middle East

+ North America

2. Better looking seawater because the current one looks too plastic like. That and a rolling sea would be nirvana carrier landing.

3. Raise the weather conditions and how they effect your plane to the level of x-plane. Ground effects, icing, etc. Is icing a factor in fighters?

they have a terian editor coming out so we will see the map grow.

Wasgs is working on a nelis add on.

Weather improvements ( dinamic wind, different clouds, dinamic weather )

Trully multicrew capability in MP.

Expanded Maps or module Maps ( Chechnya, South Ossetia, Irak, Israel, Syria)

Awesome sales of DCS-BS= More employers= Reduced time between modules.XD

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Hi all, To stay in the argument, my wish list is :

1) The amphibious means like tank or Amphibious assault ship, that can travels over water and earth.:D

2) New Ships like for example: Cruiser, BattleShip, Destroyer, New Carrier of the varius European Nation.:)

3) New Maps! We Flied over over this same territory for 4 years , we like it, but damn they are always the same..;)

{adi}-Michael - Istruttore Eagles Bombers

Air Dominators Italia

http://www.ad-ita.it

From Italian Community

http://www.ad-ita.it/images/avatarbanners/Targ.Mike.jpg

Improved "conventional" behaviour

One of the things that have bothered me for years now is the way the AI behaves during normal operations.

ie:

- level change enroute, (climb).. Full AB to maintain speed, when level using a bit of airbrake to maintain speed again.

- Descent, not using an economic descent profile using altitude to maintain speed with reduced power settings.. oh no.. airbrake is being used again.

- Not using a slow lane after landing, not vacating at the earliest option, but using the whole runway to clear.

- AI won't land in squence after each other.. Which is a standard military practise.

- Helicopter behaviour, the way heli's perform look very unrealistic to me, I'd like to see some "snappy" moves

And one of my main gripes: The way traffic behaves round an airport. A/c just do their thing, and when they get into each other's zone they take evasive action !!! There "should" be some kind of ATC.. not necessarily verbal, but a way to keep all the a/c in the pattern and just recover a bunch in a short time.

A couple of years ago I submitted a proposal to improve the whole traffic area around the airfields, thereby improving traffic flow and vastly increasing the airfields capacities.. Sadly no-one followd up.

Edited by Koriel
typo's

DREAMS come true to have Apache co-op gunner and pilot...meaning that i have to have 2 copies of the game running in which one is flying the AH-64 APACHE, and another player as gunner in the same helicopter...

Kiowa Warrior as spotter sending data link and real time observation would be nice..

multiplied by more gun ships in co-op..so it would take 6 players in 3 apaches, i assume kiowa would be AI or lead helicopter directed....

I am with you 110% I can't wait for BS to come out but I am really looking forward to playing with my dad as pilot/ gunner in the Apache.

Kiowa Warrior would be great as a flyable aircraft.

I would also like to fly the Havoc any idea if this will make it in at latter date.

I'd also like to see better AI behaviour around airfields. It would be very cool with some relevant ground traffic on airfields, like when an AI aircraft parks a service truck drives to it sometimes and such things - just to add some immersion..

Amphibious vehicles that can actually cross rivers etc..

Some way to know (in the ME) which terrain is flat enough for a vehicle to drive on, (like holding down a key that highlights said terrain or something).

Placable trains..

I love how there are other simmers out there who want fairly standard flight operations simulated in a sim. ie: recon in a warrior, transport flights etc.

I've been monitoring the forms for a long time, but as BS nears it's launch I signed up. As a mac user I'm hoping the Intel based mac's running bootcamp will suffice for BS...I don't have room in my condo for a gaming PC hehe.

I'd like to see BS run in bootcamp...I've heard good things with mac users playing pc games through bootcamp.

Super excited the direction DCS is taking with expandable packages such as A-10/AH 64D as well.

This is the type of sim I've wanted to see since 95. Looking forward to the release and flying with other sim heads ;)

I personally think that this sim would never be real on acceptable level without collidable trees. I know...that would be implemented in future versions, but why not now, even if we must wait little longer:smilewink: (I hope not year or two:doh:)?

Second, effects of rain and snow on the windshield is must, if you want total immersion:thumbup:!