Graphic card died on me.

I have an old system (Pentium4 3.2G)

2 gig memory

My graphic card died on me, now Im using one that is way too slow to play LOCK-ON. I have an AGP graphic card system and Im trying to buy a new card, What is the fastest AGP card on the market with 512MB or more??? Please help, I can play nothing with the present card (Nvidia GE force 5200). thank you so much in advance. The card that died was (ATI Radeon 800 XT series.) or something like that, It was a pretty fast card, fast enough to play LOCK-ON. Thank you for your help.

Edited by NY3D
I have an old system (Pentium4 3.2G)

2 gig memory

My graphic card died on me, now Im using one that is way too slow to play LOCK-ON. I have an AGP graphic card system and Im trying to buy a new card, What is the fastest AGP card on the market with 512MB or more??? Please help, I can play nothing with the present card (Nvidia GE force 5200). thank you so much in advance. The card that died was (ATI Radeon 800 XT series.) or something like that, It was a pretty fast card, fast enough to play LOCK-ON. Thank you for your help.

Sorry, but "fast" and "AGP" are antonyms. The clock speeds on AGP cards are dead slow. You'd be better off springing for a new mobo along with a PCI video card.

Sorry, but "fast" and "AGP" are antonyms. The clock speeds on AGP cards are dead slow. You'd be better off springing for a new mobo along with a PCI video card.

I agree with this.

But if you MUST get an AGP card I believe there is an ATI HD3850 which was made for AGP.

Actually found it:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102730

Way too expensive for what you are getting though. New mobo/system FTW

Q6600 @ 3.8GHz, 8GB DDR2-1000, 8800GT 512MB, Vista x64, TrackIR4