CTD when tuning TACAN radio in multiplayer.

JupiterJoe

I played Multiplayer for the first time yesterday and my game also crashed while trying to tune TACAN via the Jester menu.

Thought it was just a coincidence that it crashed in the Jester menu but seeing your post I'm not so sure anymore...

System: 7800X3D / Asus RTX 4090 OC / 64GB 3600mhz / Pimax Crystal / VKB GF3 Ultimate

...Okay @Super Grover, a similar thing just happened.  Multiplayer (UK 4YA server), Persian Gulf, F-14B, attempting to tune ATC.  Jester wheel pops-up, freeze and CTD.  Data logs attached:

dcs.log dcs.20210317-200747.crash

My specs: 

Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz   3.70 GHz
Installed RAM    16.0 GB
Windows 10  64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

GeForce RTX 3070

Edited by JupiterJoe

Thank you, JupiterJoe. A quick check of the logs suggests that it might have been something else than the F-14, or if that had been the F-14, it wasn't caused directly by the module. I'll take a look at the latest changes and see if there's anything suspicious. If, by chance, you find a mission where it can be consistently reproduced, I'd be thankful for dropping it here or pointing to a place where I could download it.

Krzysztof Sobczak

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

It appears the problem is exclusive to this particular server:

MP.jpg

The Tacan signal is intermittent, even when sitting on the deck of the Carrier, which may hint at the core issue.  I shall attempt to contact the admin for this server.  

MP.jpg