A-29 Super Tucano

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here is a livery package for the A-29B Super Tucano. The textures have been revised by the Tucano FSX. The zip in the texture folder contains Roughmet for Pilot and a29b_01. A paint template is includ

A-29B Super Tucano Changelog Version 0.1.8b - 04 April 2021 - Happy Easter Added SRS Integration capability. COM 1 and COM 2 UFCP menus. COM 1, COM 2, COM 3 volume

I don't see any notice or comments about the New A-29 Super Tucano mod which is in open beta. Check it out and give it a fly then provide some feedback on github. Will be good for some CSAR support. C

On 4/7/2021 at 11:32 AM, RogueRunner said:

How do you get the prop in Beta?

And how do I use the radios in MAN mode, can currently only use the preset modes

or am I missing thing? 🙂

For the time being, the radios are only for SRS Integration. They don't work in DCS.

Just follow the steps on github:

SRS Script Copy to Saved Games\DCS\Mods\Services\DCS-SRS\Scripts and replace the existing file. Will be included in next SRS Update (thanks to ciribob).

The manual mode is selected using M-SEL when manual frequency is selected.

Edited by Luiz Renault
  • Thanks 1
On 4/7/2021 at 9:13 PM, Rudel_chw said:

but that workaround is unrealistic, as you will not always Know the coordinates of a target .. and really unnecesary, as the CCIP R precision is quite good .. are you sure to wait until the X dissapears from the CCIP reticle, before dropping the bombs?

I do wait for the X to disappear.  But after watching the latest version of your tutorial, I might be releasing too high.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Wow, Dennis, you are on a roll 👍

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600 - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Amazing what an export success the A-29B has become. When I made the origonal FSX model only two or three countries used the  Super Tucano. A cool "what if" scheme would be Dominican Republic 1980's P-51 colors.

Edited by SKYPORK
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
11 hours ago, FoxHoundELite said:

a little off topic but how can you achieve this graphic? can you post your setting? also any reshade or shading involved?

Pretty much everything on High, MSAA 4, anisotropic filtering 16, SSAO and SSLR turned on as well. 18.30 around Tonopah in Nevada at about 6000 meters 😉

This one is slightly touched up, but here's the original screenshot.

Screen_210407_204736.png

• Like 2
On 4/7/2021 at 4:19 PM, Rudel_chw said:

I have the first Weapon Training mission almost ready .. just a few more details and it will be ready for release 👍 ..

Hi,

I finished the CCIP Bombing Training Mission, so the next one is almost the same, but this time for Rockets ... they don't need such high dive angles as the bombs, and are quite precise:

V1ttVVO.jpg

🙂

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Like 2

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600 - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Hi Sushy,

Superb job !

For all our DCS friends, the Tucano has been the basic ab-initio training aircraft for the French Armee de l'Air pilots for years. 😀

It is however currently being replaced by the Pilatus PC-21.

Well done Sushy ! 👏

Fly low...

Toan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Your my hero Sushy!!!

Do you think that you could remove the reinforcement of the canopy in order to have a more realistic version?

If it not possible don't worry it will be perfect your picture are already very nice.

Hope the release will come soon 

Thank you for your job  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, sushy73 said:

Uploaded.

It will be available soon on the DCS users files section

Regards

It's really amazing the sheer amount of Liveries that the A-29B has got over such a short period of time:

VYzDAgW.jpg

Thanks a lot to all the skin artists that have contributed to this Mod 👍

Eduardo

• Like 1