A-29 Super Tucano

What do you mean swap files? I just installed the GitHub into the mods directory, is this incorrect?
Swapfile/page file. Windows setting. Virtual memory.
I have mine set to auto, and it works fine for me, but I've got 32 gigs. I had to manually set it/tune it on my previous setup. DCS can be very picky about it.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was doing the cold start training mission. I followed the steps and when I pressed the start button the engine spooled up to almost 15% and then it started spooling down.

Edit: Okay, found out by fiddling with it. I had to click on the throttle twice.

Edited by irfanahmed1979

CPU: Core i7 7700k, Mobo: GA-Z270x Gaming 7 rev. 1, RAM: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz, GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 Amp Edition, SSD: Samsung 850 pro 512 GB, SSD: 2 x Samsung 850 EVO 512 GB (RAID 0), Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD, HDD: WD 2TB Caviar Black, TrackIR 5, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, CH PRO Pedals.

Had a good play with this mod this week.

Great work chaps, really enjoyed using it.

One question, what name should I give to the Kneeboard folder for the A29?

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

1 hour ago, Mr_sukebe said:

what name should I give to the Kneeboard folder for the A29?

A-29B

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

2 hours ago, Rudel_chw said:

A-29B

Thanks.  I had the right letters, but not the correct capitalisation.

• Like 1

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Just got around the installing this super Mod after a few years of flying the earlier version which had a really poor cockpit ... and this is everything I hoped it would be. Also delighted to find that my old set of UK skins work perfectly with this version, soon to be available on the download site, posted yesterday. Some fictional RAF/RN, some based on actual liveries, nothing spectacular really but I enjoyed doing them, and they still look okay.   A taster:

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3318458/

Screen_210919_163121.png

Screen_210919_163149.png

Screen_210919_163139.png

Edited by crazyeddie
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, zeitgeist said:

Is this project dead?

Is there a discord for it? I was loving this aircraft. Would be a pity if it was canceled

hi zeitgeist,

It’s not dead at all. Just the Developer is really busy lately on his real life. Just that.

I know him personally and he’s a great guy, but buuuuuuuusy!

All the best,

Sydy

• Like 2

With all due respect, from my little test, I suspect the plane's damage model is still in development. Nonetheless, I can incorporate this plane into my convoy attack practice mission.

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

On 10/15/2021 at 11:27 PM, zeitgeist said:

Is this project dead?

Is there a discord for it? I was loving this aircraft. Would be a pity if it was canceled

Hi. It's not canceled. I'm preparing one of the last SFM updates before having the EFM developed.

Next release will incorporate CCIP Delayed mode and several other enhancements.

Here is our A-29 and squad discord: https://discord.gg/x8fPAHhtaf

On 10/16/2021 at 3:42 AM, Sydy said:

hi zeitgeist,

It’s not dead at all. Just the Developer is really busy lately on his real life. Just that.

I know him personally and he’s a great guy, but buuuuuuuusy!

All the best,

Sydy

Thanks Sydy for your kind words and all your help on the project.

On 10/16/2021 at 3:50 AM, VFGiPJP said:

With all due respect, from my little test, I suspect the plane's damage model is still in development. Nonetheless, I can incorporate this plane into my convoy attack practice mission.

We haven't done much on damage model development, but planning to soon.

Edited by Luiz Renault
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Keep up the good work.

• Like 3

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

1 hour ago, Luiz Renault said:

Good news: ... i was able to get the radio working on SFM usign a simple DLL module ... Hope to get other systems working as well such as ILS, TACAN, Datalink, etc.

That's great, to be honest, for me having a more complete system's simulation is more important than having EFM instead of SFM .. but I know that I may be in the minority here 😧

I'd like to take the opportunity to highlight this new video from Lucas Orsi:

Edited by Rudel_chw
  • Like 4

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

1 hour ago, Rudel_chw said:

That's great, to be honest, for me having a more complete system's simulation is more important than having EFM instead of SFM .. but I know that I may be in the minority here 😧

I'd like to take the opportunity to highlight this new video from Lucas Orsi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuK332mUINU

(Seems it's a "for kids" video, so YT didn't allow me to embed it here)

Actualy I've desabled this option on youtube, but I've enabled it again.

7 minutes ago, Orsi said:

Actualy I've desabled this option on youtube, but I've enabled it again.

Thanks ... fixed my post above 👍