Query in the SU27 (AWACS with no AWACS)

StevanJ

Anyone know why this happens? Or where its coming from, there is no AWACS in the mission.
All that happens, is two planes take off..

Im looking to stop the Radio chatter/spamming, but i need the aircrafts radio on for later on so i cant just turn it off..

Hard to tell without seeing the mission. It certainly looks as if there's an AWACS tucked somewhere. You're getting radar hits on the Berioza but without seeing the mission or, at least, a full description of what's happening in the clip you show...

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Double checked, no awacs, lots of Russian ewr lots of Russians sams, all that happens here is I fly over a farm where two neutral  harriers take off.

then the awacs goes crazy despite their no awacs in the game.

Edited by StevanJ

3 hours ago, StevanJ said:

Double checked, no awacs, lots of Russian ewr lots of Russians sams, all that happens here is I fly over a farm where two neutral  harriers take off.

then the awacs goes crazy despite their no awacs in the game.

Oh. There are EWRs in the mission. For some reason, ED has them announce as AWACS rather than ground stations. But every one of them that sees the flight, is announcing it. That's why is seems to be spammed. If there were only one, you'd get a single announcement.

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

20 hours ago, Ironhand said:

Oh. There are EWRs in the mission. For some reason, ED has them announce as AWACS rather than ground stations. But every one of them that sees the flight, is announcing it. That's why is seems to be spammed. If there were only one, you'd get a single announcement.

Yeah- Thanks for the heads up, It was the EWR 'fun bus', with the radar in the roof..

Is there a way in which to mute them?

23 minutes ago, StevanJ said:

s there a way in which to mute them?

Not that I’m aware of...other than editing some (or all) out of the mission.

Edited by Ironhand
  • Thanks 1

_____