Ju88 problems

GR00VYJERRY

I am able to get ju88s to drop the torpedos but they will not move on to the next waypoint. They just hang around and eventually all get shot down. Anyone have a solution for this? I set them to anti ship and in advance options they are set to attack group. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys, I'm trying to get into the missio n editor, and now I want to get the Ju-88 to bomb. I already watched a tutorial, but it was about carpet bombing and I trief various other things, but the Ju-88's just won't drop their bombs : (

• 2 weeks later...

I cannot find any JU-88 threads in these forms, and before I post about it,, is there a dedicated thread for this wwii aircaft, and made by who? I made a wwii Normandy map, and all is working pretty nice. But, the JU-88 has some issues I cannot figure out. I have two groups of AI JU-88 taking off from an airfield, and two JU-88 are in one AI group, and the other group has four JU-88 AI taking off. They all have the SC 500 bombs, external. The fuel set to 40% on each aircraft. I believe the one plane that has an issue on take-off is the first one in the group with four JU-88. The first JU-88 continues going through trees, like they are invisible, and I think is actually a few feet off the ground. And it does not get bothered at al by the invisible trees. But then, finally after hundreds of feet, it hits an object (could be a tree I don't know) and gets partially destroyed. And just sits there with no wings. Allof the other aircraft in all groups have no problems proceed through the whole mission and come home. I cannot find a reason for this one JU-88 to have this take off problem. None of the other aircraft affect each other on takeoff, they each takeoff with lots of space between them in sible file, really nicely done. But this one aircraft never get fully inthe air before it crashes onthe ground. They al have the same everything. I have ran this mission maybe 10x. Any ideas? Thanx.

Edited by Ramstein

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR