Strike On Abu Massa Island

Anyone have any success with the Strike "Instant Action" Mission of the A10CII?  The mission is a strike on Abu Massa Island.  You are supposed to destroy a platoon of tanks.  The island is defended by a few SA6 sites.  I cant get anywhere near the island without getting taken out by the SA6.  There are some F16 that are supposed to do SEAD.  I've tried going in with them and with out them.  If I go with them I really have to hang back or I get shot down.  If you've had success with this mission I would be interested to hear how you "attack" it.  <- Pun intended.

CPU: Intel Core i9 10900K  -  Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus XII Formula Motherboard  -  GPU: ASUS ROG Strix 3090 OC Edition  -  RAM: 64 GB HyperX  -  EK Open Loop liquid-cooling  -  PSU: FSP Hydro+ PTM liquid-cooled Power Supply   -   PIMAX 8KX Headset

ThrustMaster Warthog Throttle and Stick  -  Winwing Landing and Combat Panels  -  MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

I've beaten it a couple times, but I've found it to be very frustrating, simply because (A) the SEAD F-16s are very inconsistent, (B) your AI wingman is, as usual, completely useless, and (C) you start off within the SAM envelope. If this mission started the player off even ten miles further back, it would probably play much better.