AV8B how to steer whilst taxying

Cannot figure out how to steer whilst taxying an AV8B using X56 Rhino, Will not let me bind Keys so stuck in what to do

Also looking in the AXIS commands there are no listings for Nosewheel Steer so must be something to do with Wheel Brakes ????

12 minutes ago, 2Tone said:

Cannot figure out how to steer whilst taxying an AV8B using X56 Rhino, Will not let me bind Keys so stuck in what to do

Also looking in the AXIS commands there are no listings for Nosewheel Steer so must be something to do with Wheel Brakes ????

On Axis it is rudder you need to map.   For steering there is the NWS switch in the cockpit (bottom left pannel) to engage / disengage nosewheel steering and then on the hotas stick you have a button combined undesignate/NWS ... that one will allow to steer while the cockpit switch is disengaged/off (Caster wheel) and will allow sharper movement (carrier manoeuvring) when the switch is on NWS.

• Like 2

i9 14900K / 64GB / RTX 4090 / Varjo Aero / Winwing Orion2 + F15EX / Virpil Wrbrd + Alpha Stick + ACE pedals

The above is correct: NWS button, you will find on the stick section in the menu drop down, and you will find rudders in the axis section of the menu.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins