VIRPIL Controls

Yurgon, so, I copied the 2 lines into the default.lua file, and it works even better that way. Now, the lever is in MVR whenever it is moved from either up or down.

So, thanks to you and LeCuvier, the flaps control on the CM3 is now perfect!

Edited by imacken
  • Like 1

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

• 1 year later...

Hi There,

didn't want to start another topic for the same Subject:

On the Warthog stick, there is 3+1 4-way switches (Trimm(POV), TMS, DMS, and CMS with depress). Nowanyone using VIRPIL Constellation ALPHA-R, how do you guys implement TMS and DMS 4-way buttons for A-10 and F-16? Or is it maybe better on any VKB grip?

Thanks for feedback !

Not really sure why you are asking this?  Bind them in the same way as other sticks.  I use the TMS with the hat similar to the Warthog stick TMS, the CMS with the hat in the same position as the Warthog CMS and for DMS I use buttons defined on the ministick next to the TMS hat.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Ah OK, sorry, the question wasn't suspicious at all.

I see what you mean.  The analogue ministick can be used as axes or buttons or both.  Completely configurable in the VPC software.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2022 at 1:40 PM, Razor18 said:

Hi There,

didn't want to start another topic for the same Subject:

On the Warthog stick, there is 3+1 4-way switches (Trimm(POV), TMS, DMS, and CMS with depress). Nowanyone using VIRPIL Constellation ALPHA-R, how do you guys implement TMS and DMS 4-way buttons for A-10 and F-16? Or is it maybe better on any VKB grip?

Thanks for feedback !

I have the alpha and CM3 due here this week. Do you mind sharing your configs? I wanted to get a feel on how you guys are assigning the buttons. I am coming from a TM 16000.