VR view help.. F14

rstandi

I suddenly am unable to look back far enough to see my wings in the F14.  I was also unable to bring my mouse on the oxygen switch to my left.  I use the oculus Quest 2 with VR desktop.  Anyone know how to fix it?

this is a limitation of the FOV of the Headset and you being a human.... try  VRNeckSafer/Release · master · Norbert Siepenkötter / VRNeckSafer · GitLab which is what i use to check behind me 

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

Are you sat far enough back in the seat? If you look behind you is the ejector seat headrest right behind your head as it should be? Usually when I start in the Tomcat the ejector seat is too far back behind me, as if I'm sat on the edge of the seat and not fully back in the seat. I fix it by leaning forward, resetting the VR view, then sitting back again and you should find yourself sitting properly further back in the seat. I'm then able to better look down and behind at the switches on the side panels.   

• Like 1

i5-11600K CPU, 64GB DDR4 RAM, XFX Speedster MERC319 AMD Radeon 6900 XT, Oculus Quest 2, HP Reverb G2