no prop sounds for c130 E3

seandep

I see what you mean:

• when the camera stands behind it's OK, we can hear engines racket in all its glory,
  • when the camera stands in front of E-2 and C-130, we can only hear the props high-pitched buzz. Not sure this is correct, but I have to admit I've never floated in front of a flying aircraft... 😄

E-2_&_C-130_props_sound.trk

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

• 4 months later...

Oddly i´m still without E2 propeller sounds. Did repair/clean, cleared any mods. Need keep testing.

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

5 hours ago, btd said:

From my side evrth works fine. Do you use Beta or Stable version? The stable version is updated very rarely

Thank you for your quick reply. Beta version, sorry i didn´t mention that. I will keep testing. Need to find the culprit.

Going to check again my mods. I tested without mods but i´m going to check if any mod that i have messes with sound (although i did a repair/clean).

Edited by fagulha

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.