Mission 01 - how to know if refuel is success ..other than receiving fuel

hreich

I am on the first mission and i chose to refuel - i didn't top out, and first i waited for wingman to finish...After receiving enough fuel i disconnect - and than nothing..No scripted tackbak no nothong - How can i progress further, i never receive any word that i can proceed to attack ground targets at wp7? I just flew to wp7 dropped bombs but mission didnt progress further?  What is the trigger for successful refuel?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

17 hours ago, hreich said:

I am on the first mission and i chose to refuel - i didn't top out, and first i waited for wingman to finish...After receiving enough fuel i disconnect - and than nothing..No scripted tackbak no nothong - How can i progress further, i never receive any word that i can proceed to attack ground targets at wp7? I just flew to wp7 dropped bombs but mission didnt progress further?  What is the trigger for successful refuel?

Hey, do you remember how much fuel you got?

Also with the latest update you have the option to skip mission if you like. 😉

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

If you have both completed , you will get instructions to go to the range.

• Like 1

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: @speed-of-heat

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

You’ll get a radio message when you’ve got enough fuel and “succeed”. Then instructions to go to the range 

i9-14900KS | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS Z790 HERO | 64GB DDR5 5600MHz | iCUE H150i Liquid CPU Cooler | 24GB GeForce RTX 4090 | Windows 11 Home | 2TB Samsung 980 PRO NVMe | Corsair RM1000x | LG 48GQ900-B 4K OLED Monitor | CH Fighterstick | Ch Pro Throttle | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR 5