Hornet updates, since CW Lemoines review

BlakeHazeltine

If it's the review from 2 years ago...yes many updates 😉

I'm not real pilot, but there are a lot of things to do with the Hornet right now, even if not totally finished.

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

I don't recall Mover's review.   If you go check Wags's youtube channel you see demos of all the features, especially the most recent ones and you can comb through the change logs as well.  If you want to see current complaints, check the bugs sub-forum. 

It's a great module.  If you are unsure if you want it or not and don't have the money to risk on something you aren't happy with, maybe there will be another free fly soon.

Take it for what it's worth.  It is still in Early Access and they are still working hard to get things better with every update.  I have been flying the Hornet since it was released to the general public and enjoy flying it.  I don't even touch any other flight sims like Lockheed Martins P3D, it just doesn't feel like this does and is no where close to the complexity or requirement to fly lots to work on getting things and systems figured out. 

Just my two cents.

Wayne

Wayne Wilson

AKA: hrnet940

Alienware Aurora R3, i7 3820 3.5GHz(4.2GHz setting) processor, EVGA Nvidia RTX 2070 8GB Graphics, 16GB Ram, 1TB SSD.