Training Missions

dresoccer4

hello - can someone please point me in the right direction on where to find the Supercarrier training missions? I don't see them in the typical mission editor when I open it.

Thanks

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

Why would you look in the editor for training missions?

If there are any missions for SC they will be for the F-18 and F-14 modules in either Mission or Instant Action menu.

Also check this one:

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

3 hours ago, draconus said:

Why would you look in the editor for training missions?

If there are any missions for SC they will be for the F-18 and F-14 modules in either Mission or Instant Action menu.

Also check this one:

it doesn't matter where you open missions...whether in regular "Mission" or the "Mission Editor" they're simply opening up files. I always open up missions in the mission editor so I can inspect and tweak them. I just assumed the supercarrier was a typical module but didn't see an entries when opening up the files. But as you said they're nested under the F/A-18 folder instead of being on their own.

That mission you posted was from over 2 years ago...it still works? Thats impressive. 

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

17 minutes ago, dresoccer4 said:

That mission you posted was from over 2 years ago...it still works?

It is updated on regular basis, don't worry.

• Like 1

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

HIGHLY recommend that Bankler's Case 1 Recovery Trainer mission posted above.  I added some of Redkite's static deck objects templates to it, changed the time to late afternoon, and it's my go-to for carrier qual fun.  Works great both to teach you the pattern, and then you can turn off the teaching and just use it for a detailed grader after each pass. 

• Like 1