professional hotas

i was curious what options are out there for professional hotas setups (center stick configuration) besides the winwing or virpil i like the winwing they are just hard to come by usually out of stock and virpil doesn't offer any pre set packages and individual pieces are quite expensive from them so wondering if there was any other options out there

1 hour ago, demaske said:

i was curious what options are out there for professional hotas setups (center stick configuration) besides the winwing or virpil i like the winwing they are just hard to come by usually out of stock and virpil doesn't offer any pre set packages and individual pieces are quite expensive from them so wondering if there was any other options out there

i ordered new stick from vkb a week ago and got it yesterday. i think it's a great option for a center stick. imo the design of it, like with the clutches, gives it an edge over virpil or winwing. unfortunately vkb doesn't have a throttle available (yet).

43 minutes ago, jmig said:

You might check out https://realsimulator.com/

John

it's great as a side stick, i wouldn't recommend it as a center stick though.

18 hours ago, Monkwolf said:

i ordered new stick from vkb a week ago and got it yesterday. i think it's a great option for a center stick. imo the design of it, like with the clutches, gives it an edge over virpil or winwing. unfortunately vkb doesn't have a throttle available (yet).

it's great as a side stick, i wouldn't recommend it as a center stick though.

My bad, do people still say that? I didn't see the center stick part.