Any Squadrons/Interest In Marine Aviation?

Hallsy

I was looking to find a group based on  MEU focused on LHD/LPDs and the deployment of helos/harriers and hornets. I haven't found any groups doing amphibious ops/CAS modeled this way. Let me know if anyone would like a harrier driver!

Edited by Hallsy

• Hallsy changed the title to Any Squadrons/Interest In Marine Aviation?

Hey Hallsy,

The JTF-191 is a group of enthusiasts from all backgrounds who fly semi-seriously with all types of Western aircraft. 
The JTF-191 also represents the Air Force, the Navy, the USMC and eventually Army aviation. Most of us in the 13th MEU here are ex-military, and a handful of us are Marines, and we have us a good time. We fly the Harrier and the Hornet, and eventually helos (but probably army focused).

Also, we would love Harrier drivers. I'm one of those few who appreciate that marvelous airframe and fly that in the group primarily.

Hope this is within the scope of your question. If you have any questions, shoot me a message here or on Discord (Payno#8263) or visit our website at www.jtf191.com

EDIT: While our campaigns and cruises are one cooperative effort, we try to focus the 13thMEU into the ground support role for the MEU GCE for a cool dynamic. That's what sets us Marine guys apart and it's pretty dope.

Best, 
Payno

Edited by SmallsTheAmish

• 1 month later...