Automated A-A refuelling?

During the Rising Squall teases, at one point was mentioned a semi automated Air to Air refuelling, does that really work in DCS? South Atlantic map is coming and I will need to have such an option to cover the distance to the islands. What I want to say If is an option I can learn to do once I get the campaign, an possible to use it in other planes as well. 

Thanks.

Edited by Stratos

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

25 minutes ago, Stratos said:

During the Rising Squall teases, at one point was mentioned a semi automated Air to Air refuelling, does that really work in DCS? South Atlantic map is coming and I will need to have such an option to cover the distance to the islands. What I want to say If is an option I can learn to do once I get the campaign, an possible to use it in other planes as well. 

Thanks.

Seemed to work pretty good to me. 

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

For a moment I got excited. I still struggle with Air to Air refueling.  That would be awesome to have a semi automated Air to Air refueling.  I would actually pay for this option.

F-14 | F-15 | F/A-18C | F-16C | AV-8B | A-10 |

Nevada | Persian Gulf | Supercarrier

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

RYZEN 5 1400 | GTX 1050 | 32gb RAM | 500gb SSD | 1TB HDD| Track IR | TM T16000M FCS HOTAS | TM TFRP Rudder :pilotfly:

10 hours ago, SilverHawk94 said:

For a moment I got excited. I still struggle with Air to Air refueling.  That would be awesome to have a semi automated Air to Air refueling.  I would actually pay for this option.

AFAIK is included in the campaign, maybe as a trigger or something we can replicate in our own missions.

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

I'm afraid it can't be realized in general missions. Automatic refueling is actually a pre recording function, which is mainly obtained by combining Trk file and Miz file. It can only be in the initial stage of the mission, and can't be activated anytime and anywhere.

Maybe send a wish list to ED, expecting their work results.

But it's also fun to practice A-A Refueling 😁

My personal trick is to approach the tanker with a slower approach rate. Once you succeed once, you will find this feeling, then follow the feeling and let it go.

Edited by JG54_NF2