How to trigger actions once outside a zone?

orcrist

Hello, I wonder if someone could help me out, I can't figure out how to do this (as per subject line)

I am trying to make a custom mission that ends when I manage to get the aircraft outside a particular zone on the map. It starts outside this zone, enters the zone, runs a bit of a SAM/fighter gauntlet and then escapes the zone. I'd like the mission to end automatically once it gets back outside of the zone into 'safe' airspace - where it starts.

Currently at mission start a flag value is set to 3,3. When the value falls below 2,1 the mission completion is triggered, and the value falls below 2,1 once the aircraft escapes the zone. Of course the aircraft is already outside the zone at mission start ... so the value is set to 3,3 at the start, then immediately becomes a valid argument and is set to 1,1 - which triggers the mission ending at anything below 2,1. Hence, it ends as soon as it starts.

So, I'm thinking there must be another way for me to do this, or a workaround, but for the life of me I can't figure it out.