F/A-18C Hornet formation flight training mission

Brokeyz

I made a fa18 formation flight training mission so you don't have to.

You can change the weather in the mission editor if you want. 

If this helped you out, subscribe to me on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNijtw5S2Op9sHXrL9kujjg

To use simply

1: download the mission

2: Open C/users/your name/saved games/dcs/missions

3: if dcs is downloaded to another drive (D or E or F etc.) just look for dcs/missions

4: drag the download into this folder and you should be good to go

FA 18 formation flight training.miz

Edited by Brokeyz
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Brokeyz said:

I fixed it now but thanks for checking it out anyway

Still not showing up, only shows the Kneeboard building one you uploaded 2 days ago

Asus ROG IX | Intel i7-9700K | RTX 2080TI | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M2 | LG 43” 4K Monitor | TrackiR | Stream Deck XL | Warthog HOTAS | Cougar MFDs x 3 | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Logitech G13| Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Headset |

2 minutes ago, Oilman100 said:

Still not showing up, only shows the Kneeboard building one you uploaded 2 days ago

Thats because it's the only tutorial I've uploaded so far but I'm gonna make a few proper tutorials soon

Put up your Formation flying one, so people can see your mission, good advertising for you

• Like 1

Asus ROG IX | Intel i7-9700K | RTX 2080TI | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M2 | LG 43” 4K Monitor | TrackiR | Stream Deck XL | Warthog HOTAS | Cougar MFDs x 3 | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Logitech G13| Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Headset |

Great job, like the bit where you explain to people where to install it, as allot of newbies still struggle with this

3 hours ago, Oilman100 said:

Great job, like the bit where you explain to people where to install it, as allot of newbies still struggle with this

Ya, thats why I did it. I remember starting out and having to use reddit every 10 minutes

• Like 1