Starting the Mirage 2000 campaign

DayGlow

Not sure how to use Viacom to select the F10 menu items. I understand the take command to select a number, but how do I open up the F10 other command menu in the first place?

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

3700x - 32gb ram - RTX3080 - Windows 10

1 hour ago, reptile92 said:

You say « option »

So if I say 'option' the F10 menu will open, then I can say 'take 1' to select the custom radio message?

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

3700x - 32gb ram - RTX3080 - Windows 10

1 hour ago, DayGlow said:

So if I say 'option' the F10 menu will open, then I can say 'take 1' to select the custom radio message?

Yes - you need to keep the PTT pressed all the time between saying Options and the Take command. If you need to go into a sub-menu you will need to use Take more than once e.g. Options   Take 5   Take 2  would show the comms menu, select the sub-menu at option 5 and then pick option 2 from the sub menu

• Like 1

Windows 10 Home ¦ Z370 AORUS Gaming K3 motherboard ¦ i5-8600K oc to 4.3GHz ¦ 48GB Corsair PC4 memory @ 3000MHz ¦ Samsung 960 EVO M.2 SSD for OS, Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD for DCS ¦ ASUS ROG GTX 2060 Super 8GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk2 and MCG ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Oculus Rift S

If you say "Mission" instead of "Option" it will jump straight to the F10 radio menu and then you can use "Take" to select one of the options. This cuts a step when you are in a hurry!

• Like 2

I'm Softball on Multiplayer. Dell XPS-8500 24GB, i7-3770@3.40GHz, Win 10Pro, Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB, TiR, VKB Gunfighter III with MCG Ultimate grip, CH throttle and pedals, all maps, most modules