AMRAAM Time to Active cue on HUD not showing pre-launch

Jak525

With the AMRAAM selected and the target within Rmax, the XXX ACT cue on the HUD should show the computed Time to Active for the missile under the trigger before it is launched. If the missile is close enough to go active (mad dog) immediately on launch, it should say 0 ACT until being fired and then transition to the TTG cue.

This is actually properly done on the Attack format already. You notice in the track once I get within Rmax the pre-launch TTA is displayed below the bottom edge of the tactical region. (Note, however, on the Attack format it is just a number with no "ACT" text; this is because this number is always for the pre-launch/missile under the trigger, while the fly-out cue under the target indicates the timers for an in-flight missile.) The cue simply needs to be added to the HUD for pre-launch.

Once an AMRAAM is launched, the ACT cue currently displays properly. It simply needs to be added pre-launch, and again, it seems this value is already properly calculated pre-launch as well, hence the proper Attack format indication.

Side note: I could have sworn this worked properly in DCS once and got broke... but I could just be misremembering entirely.

AMRAAM ACT cue bug.miz.trk

Edited by Jak525