Mission 10 Arctic Work

OK so I am finally able to get the slingload all the way to the oil platform without the rope breaking by staying below 100 KPH. Now when I get there and I try to set the load down it seems impossible. The indicator for the load doesn't come up on screen like it does when I pick it up (I have it bound to P). So I am flying blind trying to set it down. If I try to switch to the engineer slot to look down at the cargo I crash. If I go to external cam I crash. There's no way to know exactly when to release the load. If the indicator would come up I know I could drop it right on the mark, I've done so plenty of times in the Oilfield campaign. 

I really want to continue the campaign but I've tried this mission dozens of times and I just can't get it. Probably going to have to skip it unless someone knows how to bring up the cargo indicator when dropping off.

Thanks!

5 часов назад, ZeroReady сказал:

OK so I am finally able to get the slingload all the way to the oil platform without the rope breaking by staying below 100 KPH. Now when I get there and I try to set the load down it seems impossible. The indicator for the load doesn't come up on screen like it does when I pick it up (I have it bound to P). So I am flying blind trying to set it down. If I try to switch to the engineer slot to look down at the cargo I crash. If I go to external cam I crash. There's no way to know exactly when to release the load. If the indicator would come up I know I could drop it right on the mark, I've done so plenty of times in the Oilfield campaign. 

I really want to continue the campaign but I've tried this mission dozens of times and I just can't get it. Probably going to have to skip it unless someone knows how to bring up the cargo indicator when dropping off.

Thanks!

I checked missions and trigger systems. the load indicator should work and does not work. I will try sort this out. 

Edited by STONE SKY

Hopefully, when the bugs with the behavior of the load on the external sling are fixed, I can properly test and find out what the problem is. For the cargo indicator to work correctly, there is only one trigger and it is in my mission, but it does not work. I can't figure out what this is connected with, moreover, testing the mission is impossible due to a bug with the weight of the load and its behavior on the external sling.

• 5 months later...

Unfortunately, the load indicator did not work. This is a bug. The only thing that I could figure out is that the cargo indicator can refuse if the cargo needs to be transported over long distances, more than 5-7 km