GAME CRASHING CONSTANTLY

Coxy_99

Your log doesn't show a precise cause for the crash, tough it does have a lot of Error and Warning messages ... but since you seem to already have tried every possible repair attempt, I have no idea what else you can do, apart from issuing a Support Ticket.  

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Make sure that your windows is healthy, scan it with Malwarebytes free edition, it's free (of course, it will offer a better paid version, just dismiss the offer), reliable and quick. 10 minutes just to load the Sim seem very wrong even if you use a traditional HDD.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

1 hour ago, Coxy_99 said:

Its beyond a joke fix the **** sim, Im sick and tired time after time after time, Post this log delete these folders delete them folders fix this repair that, Ive updated blah blah its beyond a joke GET IT FIXED.dcs.log If there was another competitor DCS would be sunk.

I had a similar problem when lauching DCS some week ago - I took very long (about 5 min.!) just to get the main menu. And it was porked, sluggish and

I don't want to mention how long it took to load a simple (nearly empty) mission, which ended in a slide show, although I did not change any settings at

all.

Now, although I'm not a friend of reinstalling games just because it doesn't seem to work as it should (or already did), this time I did - with anger - but

I did. I deleted the whole crap, everything! And now everything is running just fine on my humble system.

Maybe you should do the same - get rid of your current installation and download the whole thing again (stable version).

Cheerio

• ED Team

@Coxy_99

I have had a look at your log, I dont see anything obvious that sticks out, the log does not show any details of the crash. 

Suggestions

Ensure windows is up to date and all drivers. 

remove all unofficial mods and shaders run a full clean up and repair. 

Please keep the feedback to the rules, appreciate you are frustrated but ranting here isnt going to help here. 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Yea not even touched dcs for a few weeks do not intend to either, Im tired of the crashing, I also noticed observing, Not just my setup but other peoples setup its the same thing lots of crashing does not seem to matter what machine you have. Clearly an issue but like i say sorry to say im steering clear, I hope ED one day figure it out, Ive offered to and applied and asked to be a tester, Because i like finding nitty shite bag bugs, But nothing never came.

3 hours ago, Coxy_99 said:

Im tired of the crashing, I also noticed observing, Not just my setup but other peoples setup its the same thing lots of crashing does not seem to matter what machine you have. Clearly an issue but like i say sorry to say im steering clear, I hope ED one day figure it out, 

Agreed !!