Multi-Mon Issue; Resolution fine on menu, mission gen but not in-game

stacula666

Hey there, thanks for reading. I'm relatively new and have a triple monitor issue where the in-game resolution cuts short on the right monitor about the size (maybe a lil bigger) of the main menu on the right side. I haven't used bezel correction yet (don't know if that's an issue) but am scared to expand the resolution since the main menu screen would? probably move off screen. I have two 2560x1440 mons flanking a 3440x1440 mon using one camera mode for now. I ordered two 3440x1440 mons and will return the two 2560x1440 but feel a personal responsibility to understand and fix the issue since it MAY solve new issues for me down the line.

Any help or insight would be appreciated.

I've included 3 images that demonstrate the combined screen resolution on the main select page and two images of the screen being cut-off in-game. One of the two is a zoomed in pic of right monitor. 

A-10C II

DCS 2.5 steam edition -- NOT beta

Windows 10 Home

Nvidia Surround Off

RTX 3080

i9-9900k

1 Camera

8560x1440

Edit* In HUD only mode the RMFCD extends all the way to the right

DCS setup screen.JPG

DCS In-game right monitor.JPG

DCS In-game screen.JPG

Edited by stacula666
One new detail

• 5 months later...

Hi Stacula,

were you ever be able to solve your problem? I´m not really sure about it but believe DCS is limited to max 7680 width. This does not really match your black space area but isn´t that far away from that. I have 3x 2560 = 7680 width and this runs like charme. With 3x 3440 = 10320 you are wider by 2640 pixels. Could be that this is the problem. Maybe it is also related to the connections you are using. DP might be better than HDMI. Just a thought.

Take care,

Xoxen

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus, 64GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600 CL16, Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4080 OC, Windows 10 64bit Home Premium, TrackIR 5 with TrackClip: Pro!, Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base + TM Warthog Stick + 7cm extension + WINWING Orion 2 with F-15EX grips, Cougar MFDs with 8" displays, Saitek Rudder Pedals, Samsung Odyssey G9 49" 5120x1440 @120 Hz