CCRP Bombs

ruddy122

The most bang for the buck Anti Armor I found was the CBU97 and the SFW just CCRP in the vicinity of active tanks and let the bomblets do their thing

Are there currently other weapons that can take out tanks and are unguided?

On a side note the F-16C doesn’t carry Harpoons right now but CBU-97 work real good against Bulk Cargo Ships

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD

Well, technically CBU97 container is unguided, but the bomblets themselves are guided submunition. 

Any dumb bomb from the Mk80 series will kill a tank in DCS, if you're lucky enough to score a direct hit. With Mk-84 you can even miss a few meters. 

Hardware: VPForce Rhino, FSSB R3 Ultra, Virpil T-50CM, Hotas Warthog, Winwing F15EX, Slaw Rudder, GVL224 Trio Throttle, Thrustmaster MFDs, Saitek Trim wheel, Trackir 5, Quest Pro

Yeah the MK82 won’t kill ships but in real life a MK82 Frag Pattern is over 3000 ft and almost 3000 high from our old JMEM manuals the real number is still classified and that’s one MK 82

A MK 84 would obliterate anything

That’s why SnakeEyes or AIRs down low is a good thing so you don’t get hit by your own bomb’s blast pattern

In the B-1 we used to call early SFW as the Seldom Functioning Weapon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

LUCKY:pilotfly::joystick:

Computer Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz| GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 6Gb | RAM: 32 GB DDR4 @ 3000 MHz | OS: Win 10 64 bit | HD: 500 Gb SSD